- Bookkeeping, bi-monthly tax declarations and payroll operations.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Participate in the design and implementation of company policies, including accounting processes based on best practices.
- Lead or assist with new implementations and various external accounting projects as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, AIS, Finance or any equivalent degree.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Very Good English language skills (Reading, Understanding, Writing, and Speaking).
- Experienced candidates are preferred (Exceptional Fresh Graduates are also welcome).
Nice to Have
- Interest/Experience in ERP software.
- Knowledge in Odoo Framework.
- Advanced analytical, research and reporting skills.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills.
- On-going thirst for professional development.