- Bookkeeping, bi-monthly tax declarations and payroll operations.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports.
- Participate in the design and implementation of accounting company policies and processes based on best practices.
- Lead or assist with accounting and ERP software implementations for external clients and projects as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (Courses must be in English), AIS, Finance or any equivalent degree.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- To be familiar with the Jordanian labor laws, any employee deductions, and tax matters (income tax, sales tax ... etc).
- Very Good English language skills (Reading, Understanding, Writing, and Speaking).
- Experienced candidates are preferred (3 years of experience).
Nice to have
- Interest/Experience in ERP software.
- Knowledge in Odoo Framework.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills.
- On-going thirst for professional development.
Get the package that is best in the industry with great work satisfaction
6 Days working a week, 14 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Great and amiable working environment with professional colleagues