Elite Group, Elevating Excellence with Odoo's Precision

Elite Unleashed, Challenges Overcome, and Success Redefined in the Medical Equipment Industry

Founded in 1998, Elite Group for Medical Equipment and Investments has emerged as a leading entity in the medical equipment sector. Specializing in delivering high-quality and cost-effective services to the healthcare community, Elite Group aimed to become the elite provider of medical and health solutions in Jordan. With a team of 30 highly qualified professionals, the company sought ways to enhance operational efficiency and coordination. 

𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 Jordan                           𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗲𝘀:   30

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆:   Medical Industry                 𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀:   30

Prior to implementing Odoo ERP, Elite Group faced challenges managing its operations using multiple disjointed system solutions.

The absence of integration and reliance on paper forms and Excel sheets hindered their workflow. Tracking inventory across two main warehouses and multiple locations posed a significant challenge. Recognizing the need for a stable and reliable solution, Elite Group explored the market for a reliable ERP Solution, that's when they received a strong recommendation from a reputable consultant to check out Odoo ERP and engage with Smart Way Business Solutions (SWBS), a Gold Partner in Jordan.

The Odoo implementation journey for Elite Group, spearheaded by General Manager Eng. Khaled Sbinati, unfolded as a comprehensive and transformative process. Recognizing the complexities of their industry, Elite Group engaged with SWBS to tackle a massive project covering core operations through various Odoo ERP modules. 

The lineup included Accounting & Finance, CRM, Sales, Inventory, Purchase, Manufacturing, Quality, Field Service, and Documents Management System (DMS), coupled with HR modules such as Employees, Time Off, Time Sheet, Attendance, Payroll, and Approvals.


The challenges of managing inventory and customizing services via bundles management prompted SWBS to provide some unique solutions, addressing specific industry needs. Despite the intricacies, SWBS showcased vital solutions that impressed Eng. Khaled, paving the way for a project initiation in March 2023. Conducting detailed Gap Analysis sessions for each department, SWBS identified a scope where Odoo Out of the Box covered over 80% of requirements. The remaining 20% necessitated the development of customized modules, including "Sale Order Bundles & Bundle Component Capabilities" to manage intricate relationships between materials. Another module addressed volumetric weight calculations for precise sizes and shipping considerations. With detailed planning and employee involvement, the project seamlessly progressed through training sessions, culminating in a successful single-phase completion in September 2023.

Eng. Khaled and the Elite Group team demonstrated exceptional commitment and motivation throughout the implementation. The project progressed seamlessly due to active involvement and adaptability of the Elite Group team.

The successful implementation of Odoo ERP brought about transformative results for Elite Group. The company now enjoys integrated operations, streamlined workflows, and improved inventory management. The customized solutions provided by SWBS addressed specific industry challenges, enhancing overall efficiency.

This collaborative journey between Elite Group and SWBS exemplifies the potential of Odoo ERP to revolutionize operations in complex industries. SWBS remains dedicated to providing meticulous solutions, ensuring successful outcomes for various industries. The commitment of Elite Group's team played a crucial role in achieving extraordinary results, marking the project as a true success story.

A Symphony of Success in Healthcare Solutions

Discover the health revolution with Elite Group's top-notch medical equipment solutions!

Elite Group, Elevating Excellence with Odoo's Precision
Alaa Abu Yabes January 27, 2024
Share this post
Dimlaj Industries, A Hospitable Touch of Artistic Luxury
A Journey of Shaping Proficient Authenticity